Quality Start Riverside County (QSRC)
We are delighted you have joined our Quality Rating and Improvement System that is part of a nationwide movement to improve the quality of care and early learning experiences children receive in their first five years of life.
Participating in QSRC demonstrates your commitment to providing quality early learning services and establishes you as a leader in the field. Thank you for joining the effort to make high-quality care the standard for Riverside County’s children.
In this QSRC Participant Resource Guide, you will find resources to help orient you and your colleagues to QSRC.
- Introduction to QSRC– A collection of resources explaining the QSRC program and its benefits
- Required Documents – In order to participate in QSRC, all sites must complete a Memorandum of Understanding
- Early Care and Education (ECE) Workforce Registry – Resources to help you navigate the web‐based system designed to track and promote the employment, training, and education accomplishments of ECE providers
- Quality Supports – Review the QSRC coaching model to learn how to take advantage of the resources QSRC offers
- Assessment and Rating Resources – Prepare for your CLASS and ERS assessments with these handy guides
- Quality Incentives – Learn more about the quality incentives you can earn as a participant in QSRC
- Parent Information – Engage the families in your program by sharing information about QSRC and your commitment to providing high-quality care
We are extremely proud of the hard work being done by the over 500 participants in QSRC. Thanks for your participation and ongoing dedication to Riverside County’s youngest learners. We look forward to continually working alongside you to create the best environment for our children.
For more information, contact QSRC at (800) 266-3880 or email@example.com.
Quality Start Riverside County